We have several years of experience in financial, legal and accounting matters as well as substantial experience in community and economic development. This experience provides us with the ability to underwrite financings for the each of the community and economic development programs; identify sources of the capital stack; secure the capital stack; and efficiently and effectively structure and close these complex financings.
With respect to each of the federal economic and community development programs, our services (as more fully described in the particular program linked pages) include, but are not limited to:
- determining qualification for the applicable program;
- providing feasibility analysis;
- identifying and securing sources of the capital stack;
- negotiating term sheets;
- structuring optimal and efficient uses of the capital stack;
- collecting due diligence materials and creating a drop box;
- managing the closing and funding;
- providing ongoing asset management, compliance and reporting services; and
- providing such other services as set forth in our Consulting Agreement.